If you have played Hyper Scape on AMD Graphics Card, you will already know that the game runs terribly. To fix this, AMD has just released their Radeon Software Adrenaline 2020 Edition. The new drivers will not only ensure that Hyper Scape functions properly. It has also brought tremendous support and fixes for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition.
Other than that, AMD claims that the “The Epic preset on the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT offers up to 9% better FPS performance playing Grounded with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.8.1 versus the Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2.”
Further, the Drivers have also brought numerous fixes, that include the Doom Eternal Dark Screen Problem, Freezing while enabling Instant Replay, Streaming and Record feature problems on RX 5000 Series, and lastly Radeon FreeSync issues. Here are notes from the AMD Blog. See if the Fixed Issues have solved any problems that you encountered.
- With Radeon FreeSync enabled, task switching to another display or application may intermittently cause the desktop refresh rate to be locked to an arbitrary interval causing stuttering.
- Streaming and recording features are not working or are failing to enable on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products in Windows® 7 system configurations.
- Radeon Software may experience an application crash or hang when waking from sleep after joining the AMD User Experience program.
- DOOM™ Eternal may experience a very dark or dim screen when changing V-Sync settings in game with HDR enabled.
- Hot plugging a powered off HDMI display and then powering on the display, may intermittently cause a system crash or hang.
- Enabling Instant Replay may rarely cause a system hang or TDR on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Compatibility Advisor may show an “Unable to get requirements” error message when opened. Users will need to perform a factory reset of settings in Radeon Software for this fix to take effect.
Other than that, AMD has also mentioned the known issues in their blog. You can expect them to fix these in the upcoming update.