Apex Legends continues to grow, with yet another update. This new free update has introduced Grand Soiree Arcade Event, which will host seven different modes and new skins. Grand Soiree update will start from January 14 to January 28, afterward, there will be events where players can participate and win.
These events are given 2 days gap between, thus you can enjoy each of them atleast two days. Furthermore, Apex Legends store will also feature Grand Soiree new Art Deco, featuring many skins.
The modes are quite new, and they look quite unique. Players will also win points upto 1,000, getting bonuses. Grand Soiree Arcade event will start on January 14 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Here is the list of seven modes.
- January 14 – Gold Rush Duos
- January 16 – Live.Die.Live
- January 18 – Third Person Mode
- January 20 – Always Be Closing
- January 22 – Armed and Dangerous on World’s Edge
- January 24 – Kings Canyon After Dark
- January 26 – Dummie’s Big Day