We heard about the Assasins Creed live event, that was teasing the upcoming AC game. Well, its finally here and we have some interesting details about the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is set to release this years holiday on various platforms including, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, Xbox Series X, and PC. Furthermore, this game will release on PC via Epic Games Store, hence it’ll be an exclusive like Red Dead Redemption 2.
Well, the game starts from the protagonist Eivor, who is a Viking raider leading a popular group. Along that he wishes to go to England, because his home country Norway is in war. There are not enough resources and England seems best choice in the ninth century AD.
Well, moving to England in ships won’t be all, because King Aelfred of Essex, has declared them as heathens. There is a lot of resistance from England, and this is where the story continues. Players will struggle while leading a massive Army under Eivor, and also facing constant threat from Aelfred.
Since Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is from Viking era, you will live as a Viking warrior. Things like Fishing, Raw Food, tattoo parlor, settlements, fishing, hunting, and raids are heavily involved.
Key Features from Ubisoft
- Write Your Viking Saga – Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.
- Visceral Combat System – Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin’s Creed game.
- A Dark Age Open World – Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.
- Lead Epic Raids – Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people.
- Grow Your Settlement – Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalize your Viking experience.
- Mercenary Vikings – Create and customize a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids.
Lastly, I’d like to remind you that it’ll be released this year’s Holiday. There are no specific dates, but hopefully, it’ll be released till November. Along with that, the game is available for pre-order on Epic Games Store and Uplay, so check it out.