Call of Duty Modern Warfare gets another update with the whole set of new content. The update is completely free, and it has been released for all platforms. Call of Duty Modern Warfare new features include game modes, featured playlists, and three new Special Ops experiences.
Realism is coming to additional objective-based game modes; not just Team Deathmatch! Play Domination, Headquarters, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint like you did before, but with one important difference; you’re in Realism Mode! This removes the HUD (heads-up display), tweaks the health and headshot damage, and is available across all day and night map variants.
The new Special Ops missions are Harbinger and Brimestone, while the Classic Special ops will get Door Kick. Furthermore, the Classic Special Ops: Door Kick update also includes a new set of the rating systems and Multiplayer unlocks. The new rating system consists of a three-star rating, which will be given to the player on the amount of time he takes to complete the mission. XP & MP are also unlocked based on the star rating you get once you finish the game.
A new addition to the game is Gun Game. Every player will spawn with the same gun at the beginning of the game, afterward, once they kill players, they will get a new set of weapons. Their utility and guns will upgrade as they reach to the top. If a player commits suicide or they are taken out by melee attack, they will be demoted to pervious weapon and lose a point. Once a player has reached the final points, he will get a Combat Knife along with throwing knife. If the player is able to kill another player with Throwing Knife or Execute a Finishing Move, the game will end.
Apart from this, the update has also brought some new tweaks to weapons, infantry assault vehicle, and perks. Players can now see enemies through smoke with the help of thermal scopes. Furthermore, you can also disable the spawn camera in private matches. PC version has also gotten some specific improvements, read the notes.
- Added an option to hide Friend requests and Party Invitations
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
- Fixed an issue where the boot up sequence volume would be too loud
- Various keybinding adjustments
- Players are now able to back out of the Gesture and Spray Wheel by clicking anywhere
- More fixes to prevent hitching/stuttering during cutscenes
- Fixed an issue where the Main Menu music would not play when users activated the Skip Introduction Movie option
- Fix for an error that could occur when attempting to manage a party
- Multiple fixes for different Aspect Ratios on various menus/screens in the game
- Fix for a bug where the XP Token shortcut key would also open Nvidia Highlights feature simultaneously (Now on “F” key)
- Fix for a bug where some achievements would appear as completed even though they were