Corsair has just launched the latest member of its Carbide Series family of cases in the new Carbide 175R RGB that acts as a new entry-level mid-tower chassis that will cost just $60
The new case has an impressive design that packs RGB cooling in the front for a bit of style, and an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel. It can fit motherboards of ATX, micro ATX & Mini ATX form factors. Not bad considering it costs $60.
Corsair Carbide 175R is spacious and has a room for water cooler radiators up to 360mm. Carbide 175R able to house a huge 6 x 120mm or 4 x 140mm cooling fans inside. This means that the air flow should not be a problem of this case theoretically.
Corsair has room for up to 4 drives in the Carbide 175R with room for 2 x 3.5-inch HDDs and 2 x 2.5-inch HDDs.
The 3.5″ drives can be placed in front of PSU while the 2.5″ drives have dedicated brackets at the back of motherboard tray. In terms of flexibility and expansion of storage, this case leaves no complaints behind.
There are two USB 3.1 Type-A connectors at the top of the Corsair Carbide 175R and 3.5mm jacks for headphones and a mic to the right of the power button.
Technical Specs of Carbide 175R
- Case Dimensions: 418mm x 210mm x 450mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 330mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 7
- Case Drive Bays: (x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in
- Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
- Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
Read More :