Developed by Kojima Productions and produced by Hideo Kojima, Death Stranding is a next-level game coming to the market. The game was all over the Internet when its trailer was shared. It featured a really weird and mysterious game, that was awesome. Players afterward have become a fan of this upcoming title.
“Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the disconnected remnants of our future in his hands, he embarks on a journey to reconnect the shattered world one step at a time.”
Today an official video has been released, which confirms the release date for Death Stranding. The game is set to release on PC on June 2. The video covers some unique features of the PC version. The PC version will include, high frame rate, photo mode, support for ultra wide monitors, and content from Half-Life Games. Furthermore, PC players will also get more variety of soundtracks. Some of them are in the form of digital artbooks and in-game cosmetics, that will be unlocked as players progress throughout the game.
The game has won huge fanbase over the internet. Death Stranding was also included in various nominations at The Game Awards and Dice. You pre-purchase it on Steam for $60 and get a lot of free items. The following items will be given with pre-purchased game and post released game.
Pre-Purchase Now to receive:
• HD Wallpapers
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR “SAM” SUNGLASSES (COLOR VARIANT) *
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR CAP (COLOR VARIANT)*
• GOLD and SILVER SPEED SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ARMOUR PLATE*
All copies of the game will also additionally include:
• DEATH STRANDING Official Score Expanded Edition digital soundtrack by Ludvig Forssell, including 10 unreleased bonus tracks.
• “Selections From ‘The Art of Death Stranding’” Digital Book (by Titan Books)
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR “LUDENS MASK” SUNGLASSES (COLOR VARIANT)*
• GOLD and SILVER POWER SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ALL-TERRAIN SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ARMOUR PLATE LV2*
* UNLOCK IN-GAME ITEMS VIA STORY PROGRESSION
Half-Life: Alyx won’t be delayed
Lost Words: Beyond the Page gets New Gameplay Trailer.
Latest Update Allows iPad Pro to run Fortnite at 120 frames per second
Riot could end up paying $400 Million to settle the lawsuit.