In a report uploaded by EA, FIFA 21 and Madden 21 are still scheduled to release this year. Everyone including me thought it would be delayed considering the current COVID-19 crisis. Well, the game is set to release this year along with Burnout Paradise Remastered and Command And Conquer Remastered.
They have also planned NHL 21 for Q3, so there is a 50/50 chance that it would be released this year. In the missing blank over Q4, you could guess an upcoming game. EA wrote “We expect to announce additional title releases in FY21 over the coming months, including an unannounced EA SPORTS title, an additional EA HD title, four EA Partners titles and two mobile soft-launches.”
- Burnout Paradise Remastered – August
- Command and Conquer – August/September
- FIFA 21 – Madden 21 – August/December
- NHL 21 – Late December
Apart from the upcoming games, on April 28, EA announced five games that would join Stadia this year. The games include Star Wards Jedi: Fallen Order, FIFA, and Madden series which will happen either this year’s winter or 2021.
EA has also announced that their upcoming Event EA Play Live that will be held on Thursday, June 11. The event will start at 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET. Furthermore, EA Play Live will be fully digital, because of the ongoing Coronavirus problems.
- PlayStation Plus is 42% off in this epic deal.
- Activision wins over AM General over the right to use Humvees in Call of Duty.
- TheLast of Us 2 Delayed Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Humble Conquer COVID-19 Bundle has 48 Games along with Audiobooks for Just $30
- Hydrogel vs Tempered Glass | Which Protector should you get..?