Google Stadia has just gotten 20 new games, that includes five exclusives. These games were announced, during Stadia Connect. Many fans complained that Google has been very slow, and new games aren’t being announced. According to many reports, this is particularly, because Google unlike others does not offer a dev’s enough money. Therefore, many publishers aren’t so encouraged by the Stadia.
On the other hand, Google Stadia isn’t making records. It is just hanging in there. Very recently, we heard about the Google Stadia promotion. The cloud gaming service was free for two months and along with that 9 games were also given free. Similarly, we also heard that Stadia will have more than 120 Games in 2020. Anyway, here are the 15 titles to join Stadia. Five of these are exclusives.
- One Hand Clapping (available now)
- PUBG season 8 (launching July 30, 2020)
- Serious Sam 4 (launching August, 2020)
- PGA Tour 2K21 (launching August 21, 2020)
- Super Bomberman R Online (launching Fall, 2020)
- NBA 2k21 (launching Fall, 2020)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (launching Fall, 2020)
- Dead by Daylight (launching September, 2020)
- Hitman (launching September 1, 2020)
- Hitman 2 (launching September 1, 2020)
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds (launching September 18, 2020)
- Hello Neighbor (launching September 20, 2020)
- Outriders (launching Holiday, 2020)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek (launching Holiday, 2020)
- Hitman 3 (launching January, 2021)
Many other mega games like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Cyberpunk 2077, and Far Cry 6 are already confirmed for Stadia. The exclusives in these 20 games are Outcasters and Orcs Must Die 3. The remaining three exclusives are yet to be announced.