Previously, Rockstar announced that a massive update for GTA Online was coming. Well, it has finally arrived, and the new update is being described as the Los Santos Summer Special.
The Update features many new vehicles, open wheel races, and along with that updated prices. According to Rockstar Blog, 15 Cars have been released in Today’s update. Out of these 15 cars, 4 are from Legendary Motorsport, 5 from Southern SanAndreas, and 6 at Benny’s. Rockstar also says that there won’t “be any drip-fed vehicles for once”.
In addition, 8 New Adversary Mode have also joined the game. These modes can be played with 4 to 8 players at a time. Further, Rockstar has also revived the Yacht Missions, and now there are 6 new Co-op Yacht Missions That you can play with your buddies.
Lastly, Rockstar has also introduced a Pink Dot Tech Mask, that will be completely free. If you somehow ended up winning a Business Battle. The update has also brought significant bug fixes, optimizations, and most importantly now Lester will message you instead of randomly calling. The update current size is 2GB, so you can get an idea of how much new content there is. Here are the cars with updated prices.
- Benefactor R8 – $3,400,000
- Declasse DR1 – $2,997,000
- Lapadati Tigon – $2,310,000
- Invetero Coquette D10 – $1,510,000
- Maibatsu Penumbra FF – $1,380,000
- BF Club – $1,280,000
- Dundreary Landstalker – $1,220,000
- Imponte Beater Dukes – $378,000
- Canis Seminole Frontier – $678,000
- Dinka Blista Kanjo – $435,000
Prices at Benny’s for New Cars.
- Bravado Gauntlet – $615,000
- Bravado Youga $195,000
- Benefactor Glendale – $200,000
- Declasse Yosemite – $485,000
- Vapid Peyote – $38,000
- Albany Manana – $10,000