Well, new research from Experience 12 has been brought forward that suggests more than 50% of gamers are now looking forward to buying PS5, and not Xbox Series X. The pop culture website Experience12 had done a survey from 3,000 pop culture fans in the UK. In data collected between July 25th and July 2nd through MCM Comic Con Channels. Experience12 stumbled upon some really one-sided data.
- 84% of the people aged between 18 and 34 said PlayStation 5.
- Likewise, 15% said Xbox Series X.
- 37% of voters are looking forward to buying it on Launch.
- 9% will buy it in the coming months.
- 12% Will buy it in a time span of three months.
- 25% said they will buy six months after the launch.
Along with that, the survey had also mentioned most anticipated games, and it was no surprise that Cyberpunk 2077 made it to the top with 43% votes. The game was then followed by Marvel’s Avengers, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 Remaster, Dying 2, and Halo Infinite.
I think that the results reflect a lot. Some people might argue saying this is from 3,000 fans only. However, the one-sided results really explain a lot, and it generally shows how much both Sony and Microsoft have achieved. In my opinion, PS5 will without a doubt outsell Xbox Series X, however, Xbox might make a significant comeback with their Xbox Game Pass, that is one of the best things available right now.