Project Cars 3 has just gotten a release date. The game developed by Slightly Mad is now scheduled to release on August 28. The game is similar to Forza Motorsport, as it features a racing simulation. Moreover, It’ll join Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows.
Project Cars 3 is a megaproject as described by Slightly Mad. The game will have the largest car roaster in the franchise’s history. Not only that, but it’ll also have a range of new tracks, venues, and real-life Roads. The game has an advanced career mode. “You will Battle your way up from weekend warrior to racing legend”. Likewise, there are tons of customization, upgrades, and options, that will add twist to your story.
Project Car 3 Features.
- FULLY SCALABLE ASSISTS FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS
- NEW TYRE MODEL FOR CONVINCING & FUN HANDLING
- 24-HOUR CYCLE, DYNAMIC ALL-SEASONS, ALL-WEATHER RACING
- UNRIVALLED CONTROLLER EXPERIENCEVISCERAL SENSE OF SPEEDI
- NTENSE CRASH EFFECTS AND AUTHENTIC CAR-CONTACT
- ENHANCED AI12K AND BEST-IN-CLASS VR SUPPORT (ON PC)