Developed by Deep Silver Volition and Spearasoft, Saints Row is finally getting a remaster. The game was first spotted on Epic Games Store, and its likely that it’ll be Epic Games Exclusive on PC. Furthermore, it’ll also support the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Saint Row: The Third Remastered will have the same old game and everything, only performance will be enhanced. The game will feature a much better-looking map, realistic guns and sounds, HD Character Models, and a new lighting engine.
Additionally, all DLC’s are also included, featuring three expansion mission packs and 30 pieces of DLC. More features include the classic Over the Top Co-op, Weapons of Crass Destruction, and the same old story.
Full Detail via Deep Silver
About the Enhancements
Saints Row: The Third Remastered has received a full makeover courtesy of Sperasoft. Every weapon has been remodeled, every car has been redesigned, and a vast proportion of the city has been retextured all sparkly and new with over 4,000 assets updated to match current gen fidelity. Saints Row: The Third Remastered features retextured environments, character models and visual effects, enhanced graphics and a new lighting engine.
In addition, all three expansion packs and more than 30 pieces of downloadable content from the original version have been remastered and are included for hours of additional gleeful mayhem. The remastered edition will inspire new gamers and original fans to revisit the reworked city of Steelport and revel in the glorious world of the Saints.
- The Full Package, Remastered – With enhanced graphics, improved lighting, reworked environments, and visual effects, Steelport and The Third Street Saints have never looked so good.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and criminal rackets. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and outrageous melee weapons are all part of the fun.
- Crazy Character Customization – Create the most outlandish characters ever seen, from washed-up celebrities to mask-less ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint. Who will you become?
- Over The Top Co-op – Fly solo or play online with a homie. Give freefall skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a desperate run toward a heavily armed Syndicate base. Steelport is always more fun with a friend.
- All Downloadable Content Included – All three expansion packs and more than 30 pieces of downloadable content from the original version are included in this massive Saints package, all for the low MSRP of $39.99.
Price & System Requirements
Saints Row: The Third Remastered will be priced at $15 without the extra content. The System Requirements are not published yet, but we will get to hear about it soon. Lastly, the release date is May 22, 2020.