Streets of Rage 4 has been announced after the massive success of classic Rage 2 and 3. The game as we all know features a sliding story, where you are beating people around the streets. It is being developed by Lizardcube and published by Dotemu mainly.
“An iconic series like Streets of Rage got its iconic characters: Axel, Blaze, Adam and other veterans reunited to clean up the streets. With some brand-new moves and kickass tracks to take a listen, our heroes are ready to dish out beatdowns to a fledgling group of ill-advised criminals in full force.”
Streets of Rage 4 is set to release on April 30 (11 days from today). Furthermore, it’ll be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam. The game does is not available for pre-order on Steam, hence no idea on Pricing.
Similarly, the System Requirements are available.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- CPU: 64-bit AMD Phenom II X4 965 or Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6670 or Nvidia GeForce GTS 250
- RAM: 4GB
- Available Storage Space: 8GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- CPU: 64-bit Intel Core i5
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5750 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
- RAM: 8GB
- Available Storage Space: 10GB
More Details via Nintendo
Team Up with Iconic and Brand-New Characters
Streets of Rage 4 got its iconic characters back: Axel, Blaze, and Adam teaming up with new brother and sister in arms Flloyd Iraia and Cherry Hunter. With some brand-new moves and kickass tracks to take a listen, our heroes are ready to dish out beatdowns to a fledgling group of ill-advised criminals in full force.
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn and animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Clean up Wood Oak City by yourself or with another friend online.
- Up to four people can team up offline for the first time and take the city back.
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
- Soundtrack by a wide all-star lineup of world-class musicians.
- Braised chicken everywhere.
- A dozen former Streets of Rage characters unlockable and playable in their original pixel versions.
- Play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games.
- 12 unique stages.
Gabe Newell says Steam and Epic Games rivalry is beneficial for both stores
Epic Games return with new free games including Watch Dogs and The Stanley Parable
Goat of Duty is completely free till 31st March
Call of Duty Warzone playerbase surpass 30 million