Counter-Strike can push the fans above their limits sometimes. A picture from Mason, Michigan went viral on the Internet throughout the years, in which a gamer is duct-taped to a ceiling. The players who organized this LAN party were contacted by Kotaku on Reddit, and interestingly, these guys are back.

“I don’t want to say it’s a closely guarded secret,” said Brian Schaeffer, one of the LAN goers. “But half the fun of seeing that picture pop up on the internet is all the stories where people say, ‘Oh yeah I know the people there.’ No you don’t! It was a small town, a random group of friends, and we literally just got goofy one day.”

These Counter-Strike players are now back with an entire documentary about duct-taped methodology. There is a trailer on YouTube about “the true story behind one of the Internet’s most famous photos”. The documentary is being described as Internet Legends: Duct-Taped Gamer. It’ll be featured by the same folks who were at that LAN party in 2003.

How it happened:

One of the LAN players explained that idea came out of nowhere when one of the players said that you can duct tape someone to the ceiling.
“It was still early in the day and the LAN had already become fractured,” said Nick Wellman, another LAN goer. “There were about 10 of us there, and we were already playing three, four different games. Tyler was looking around and said, ‘I think you can duct tape someone to that I-beam.'”

The players gathered required material, and tallest of all friends Brian held the Drew in mid-air, while the rest of the players were trying to tape the ceiling. Afterward, they added some pillows, and the place looked incredibly cool. The player then enjoyed pizza, drinks, and Counter-Strike. It was a very entertaining day for all these players.

We are yet to hear the release date on this Internet Legends: Duct-Taped Gamer.

Half-Life: Alyx won’t be delayed
Lost Words: Beyond the Page gets New Gameplay Trailer.
Latest Update Allows iPad Pro to run Fortnite at 120 frames per second
Riot could end up paying $400 Million to settle the lawsuit.